||Going to TMF Management World Orlando?|
See you there - at the IBM speakers sessions!
TMF MW will be nothing if not intense! With so many people to meet and sessions to attend, it's smart to nail down the
basics ahead of time.
more about IBM speakers and sessions
- Create your TMF Orlando Planner, noting the sessions and IBM speakers at right.
- To schedule a meeting with an IBM expert while in Orlando, please email Drennan Mulberry at email@example.com
- Ask your IBM Rep about access to the IBM Hospitality Suite, an escalator ride up from the Expo floor.
||Expo at Orlando|
See you there - IBM Booth 206 and CE3!
You are cordially invited to visit IBM BOOTH 206 at TMForum Management World Orlando. So prepare:
Expo map and demo descriptions
- Add IBM Booth 206 to your planner.
- Add "CE," too, Content Encounter3 - the live e2e mega-demo to be staged in the TMF Forumville area by more
than 20 companies, including IBM
- Upon arrival at the Expo, jump right into the demos for hands-on head-start experience with friendly IBM
experts at you elbow.
||Live Jam Webcast Tuesday, Nov 18|
Tivoli Netcool Consolidated Ops for Any Environment
November 18, 12:00 ET;17:00 GMT
(Replay available 24 hours later)
Mark Simpson, Director, Tivoli
Mark Armstrong, Sr. Product Manager, Tivoli Network Management
About IBM Service Management
Join the weekly webcast program IBM Service Management Jams to dicuss the hottest topics with IBM cross-brand
subject matter experts and executives, customers, IBM Business Partners and industry insiders. Check out the Jams eMedia
Center, register once to sign up for live Jams, access on-demand replays, download presentations, podcasts and related resources.
Subscribe to the weekly notice, Upcoming Jams, here.
up for this or any Jam, replay or resource
||MPLS in Large-Scale Networks|
Tivoli Netcool Webcast Replay
This webcast provides a brief overview of MPLS, its challenges to global service providers, and how providers can meet
these challenges with carrier-class network management. Speakers:
Mark Armstrong, IBM Tivoli Network Management
Duggan, IBM Tivoli Development
Scott Sobers, Director, IBM Tivoli Telecom
Managing Editor: Paul Hoffman
You received this e-mail because you are subscribed to the IBM Service Provider News.
©International Business Machines Corporation 2014. All rights reserved.
See you there!
IBM Booth 206